Gardiens des Abysses Index du Forum Gardiens des Abysses
Guilde PVE - Les Clairvoyants

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rover Testbook Torrent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gardiens des Abysses Index du Forum -> - Partie publique - -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tricar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Rover Testbook Torrent Répondre en citant

Rover Testbook Torrent > urlin.us/2c91m

Terms....of....Use3)...You...can...make...changes...to...the...configuration...of...the...car...depending...on...what...electrical...components...are...on...the...car...(SmartNav...is...not...accommodated...on...the...T4...but...stands...apart...from...the...main...car...ststems...so...far...as...I...can...see)...such...as...Autolocking,...but...the...range...of...changes...here...is...not...large...and...would...not...justify...building...up...the...T4...unit...in...my...viewWhy..do..you..ask?..I..think..that..the..more..people..that..get..involved,..the..more..we..have..a..chance..of..working..something..out..(not..to..metion..that..we'll..be..merrier)AutoGuide.com...provides...the...latest...car...reviews,...auto...show...coverage,...new...car...prices,...and...automotive...newsUnofficial...(independent)...Land...Rover...diagnostic...equipment:Please..enter..your..desired..user..name,..your..email..address..and..other..required..details..in..the..form..belowIIRC,....LR....uses....4-6....different....communications....protocolswhere....are....we....going....to....get....to....the....LR....data....CD....from??....I....have....about....6....cd's....all....in....all,....1....RDS....and....the....rest....data....on....LR,....Rover,....and....MG....Originally....Posted....by....wills....Also,....with....the....price....being....at....'around'....1000....surely....its....going....to....be....better....to....have....Rovacom??....Well,....as....I....mentioned....above,....1K....(or....1.5K....euros)....is....more....than....I'd....like....to....shell....out....for....this....Originally....Posted....by....wills....I....just....dont....know,....having....never....seen/used....T4....and....only....seen....my....independants....Rovacom....i....really....dont....know....what....the....difference/benefits....are....between....the....twoThis....must....be....in....the....pc....CD....tray....and....is....read....by....the....pc....when....doing....the....T4....tests....etcGenerous....CD....and....cable....storage....is....also....provided.easy..2)..The..Omitec..program..known..as..RDS..version..5.06.06:..I..got..this..on..Ebay..for..100..from..a..very..helpful..seller.This..is..installed..on..the..pc..and..afterwards..when..the..pc..starts..up..you..only..have..access..to..the..Omitec..screen,..not..to..Windows..anymoreI...guess...T4...supports...everything...in...the...car...and...doesnt...require...add-on...modules...like...Rovacom??...It...has...different...connector...cables...with...different...pin...configs...for...the...OBD...plug...-...depending...on...what...ecu...you...wish...to...speak...toPowered..by..vBulletin..Version..4.1.7..Copyright....2016..vBulletin..Solutions,..IncPosts..56..I..have..been..reading..this..thread..with..great..interest..and..would..like..to..get..involvedFor....contact....,....remarks....,....info....or....suggestions:....Important....notice:....Please....note....that....this....page....is....about....original....diagnostic....tool....provided....by....vehicle....manufacturerI...know...which...modules...say...what,...I...know...what...it...means...when...they...say...whatever...they...sayI....am....about....to....trial....a....setup....that....avoids....this....and....still....give....access....to....Windows....as....normal,....but....I....have....not....yet....connected....it....to....the....carThe....point....behind....the....demux....is....to....seperate....all....the....data....streams,....so....you....know....who....is....talking....to....youNEWS..Facelifted..Range..Rover..Sport..Sheds..Camo..for..Spy..Photos..John..Cena..Plays..Surprise..Chauffeur..in..Range..Rover..Sport..SVR..2017..Land..Rover..Discovery..Sport..Priced..From..$38,690..Jaguar..Land..Rover..Bringing..Back..Inline-Six..Engines..to..its..Lineup..Land..Rover..Classic..Offering..Fully..Restored..Series..I..Range..Rover..Sport..Coupe..Rumored..to..Launch..Next..Year..Range..Rover..Review..Range..Rover..Specs..Build..Your..Own..Price..Quotes....Terms...of...Use--....rrdude....Reply........Reply....With....Quote....September....17th,....2006,10:58....AM....#12....Stevemfr....FOUNDING....MEMBER....Join....Date....September....27th,....2004....Location....strasbourg,....france....Posts....1,411....While....the....software....is....for....the....T4,....it....runs....under....windowsOf...course...there's...the...vehicle...interface,...the...OBD...talks...too...damed...fast...for...the...PC...anyway...so...you...need...something...to...sort...out...all...the...bits...of...data...and...sanitise...itRemember..Me?..Welcome..Guest,..is..this..your..First..Visit?..already..a..member:..Home..Register..Forum..Today's..Posts..FAQ..Calendar..Forum..Actions..Mark..Forums..Read..Quick..Links..Search..Garage..What's..New?..Auto..EscrowInsurance..Gallery..Browse..Albums..Browse..Pictures..Classifieds..Advertise..Forum..RangeRovers.net..General..Discussion..Diagnostic..Equipment..Cloning..a..Testbook/T4..Welcome..to..RangeRovers.net....General..discussion..forum..for..Range..Rovers..Welcome..to..RangeRovers.net..-..a..website..dedicated..to..all..things..Range..RoversAvon...sounds...like...a...terrific...bit...of...kitPosting..Quick..Reply..-..Please..Wait....Previous..Thread....Next..Thread....Similar..Threads..Testbook..By..DavidHallworth..in..forum..Diagnostic..Equipment..Replies:..3..Last..Post:..July..14th,..2011,..06:15..AM..MAF..-..Replace..-..Testbook..req?..By..redslr..in..forum..Range..Rover..Mark..III../..L322..Replies:..0..Last..Post:..October..14th,..2010,..02:10..AM..Just..got..a..HP..T1..Testbook..but..need..cables..By..brandon4589..in..forum..Diagnostic..Equipment..Replies:..0..Last..Post:..August..29th,..2010,..02:17..PM..T4..Testbook..Software..By..stopover..in..forum..Diagnostic..Equipment..Replies:..1..Last..Post:..February..16th,..2010,..01:48..PM..TestBook..T4..By..in..forum..Range..Rover..Mark..II../..P38..Replies:..4..Last..Post:..January..23rd,..2006,..09:49..AM..Tags..for..this..Thread..cloning..testbook..or..t4..View..Tag..Cloud..Posting..Permissions..You..may..post..new..threads..You..may..post..replies..You..may..not..post..attachments..You..may..not..edit..your..posts..BB..code..is..On..Smilies..are..On..[IMG]..code..is..On..HTML..code..is..Off..Trackbacks..are..Off..Pingbacks..are..On..Refbacks..are..On..Forum..Rules....Site..Navigation....Home....Range..Rovers..Insurance....Range..Rovers..Insurance..Results....forumlanding....contentwrapperwide....Active..Topics....Blog....Blog..Entry....NotForumSection....Homepage....Photo..Gallery....Members..Garage....FAQ....Forum..Sections:..>..Rules,..Introductions..>..Technical..by..Model..>..General,..Diagnostics..>..For..Sale..and..Wanted..>..Supporting..Vendors....Search....Contact..Us....Forum..Threads..Need..help..with..headlight.For...advertising...information,...on...the...AutoGuide.com...network...please...request...a...media...kit...or...email...us:...salesautoguide.com...DOMESTIC...Cherokee...SRT8...ForumChevy...Bolt...ForumChevy...City...Express...ForumChevy...Trav...ForumCummins...ForumColoradoFans.comDodge...Durango...ForumDiesel...ForumRam...1500...Diesel...Forum...Ram...700...Forum...Ram...Rebel...Forum...Dodge-Nitro.comDuramax...ForumFullsizeBronco.comFord...Bronco...6G...ForumH2Fanatic.comJeep...Commander...ForumJaguar...XE...ForumPowerstroke...ForumJaguar...F-Pace...ForumChevy...S10...ForumSilverado...Cheyenne...Forum...SSRFanatic.comTheDieselStop.comChevy...Trailblazer...Forum2015...GMC...Canyon...forum...IMPORT...Nissan...Armada...ForumNissan...Frontier...ForumNissan...Titan...ForumClubXterra.orgCrosstourOwnersClub.comHonda...CRV...Forum9th...Gen...Civic...Forum2016...Honda...Civic...Forum10th...Civic...ForumHonda...HRV...ForumCustomTacos.comFJ...Cruiser...ForumNissan...MDX...ForumNissan...Murano...ForumHonda...Pilot...ForumToyota...Rav4...ForumToyota...Tacoma...ForumRidgelineOwnersClub.comSupra...FT1...ForumNissan...Titan...ForumToyota...Tundra...ForumToyota...Tundra...ForumAcura...ZDX...ForumAcura...TLX...ForumNissan...Titan...XD...ForumDiesel...Titan...Forum...EUROPEAN...LandRoversOnly.com...1SeriesOnline.comAudi...A1...Forum2016...Audi...A4...forum...Audi...Q3...ForumNissan...IDx...ForumBoxsterForums.comFiat...500...ForumVW...Beetle...ForumAudi...R8...ForumPassat...ForumMaserati...Ghibli...ForumPeugeot...108...Forum......MANUFACTURER...Audi...ForumBenzForum.comMercedes-Benz...ForumMercedes...AMG...GT...ForumBMW...ForumBMW...X4...ForumFerrari...ForumLamborghini...ForumGolf...GTE...ForumVW...e-Golf...ForumGolf...MK7...ForumMercedes...CLA...ForumMercedes...GLE...Forum...Lotus...ForumPorsche...718...ForumPorsche...Macan...ForumMini...Cooper...ForumMini...F56...ForumBMW...M5...ForumSaab...ForumSmart...Car...ForumVolvo-Forums.comVW...Forum...LandRover...Forum...BMW...2...Series...Forum...Mercedes...C300...ForumLand...Rover...Discovery...Sport...Forum...240sxForums.com350z-tech.com3si.org6mt.net7thGenHonda.comHonda...Civic...ForumAcura-Legend.comB15Sentra.netClub3g.comLexus...CT200H...ForumCrz-Craze.comCubeForums.comHonda...Accord...ForumD-Series.orgDSMTalk.comElementOwnersClub.comEVOTuners.netEvoXforums.comFitOwnersClub.comKia...Forte...ForumFR-Sforum.comGenesis...Coupe...ForumGenesisForums.com...GenesisForums.org...HybridForums.orgHyundai...Sonata...Forum...InsightCentral.netIQcolony.comIQ-Forums.comInfiniti...QX70...ForumNissan...Juke...ForumKia...Soul...ForumLexus...F...ForumLexus...NX...ForumLexus...RC350...ForumMazda3...ForumMazda6...ForumMazda...CX6...ForumMX6.comMy.ISScion...XB...ForumNissanCubeLife.comOdysseyOwnersClub.comOdyssey...ForumOptimaForums.comPreludeOnline.comHonda...Prelude...ForumSR20Forum.comSubaru...Forester...ForumSubaru...Outback...ForumToyotaCelicas.comAcura...TSX...ForumVeloster...ForumWRXTuners.comYourScionTC.comScion...iR...Forum...MANUFACTURER...Acura...ForumHyundai...ForumsHyundaiPerformance.comKia...ForumsMazda...ForumMitsubishi...ForumNissan...ForumNissan...ForumsScion...ForumHonda...ForumSuzuki...ForumsToyota...Forum...TRUCK...ClubArmada.comClubFrontier.orgClubTitan.orgClubXterra.orgCrosstourOwnersClub.comCRVownersClub.comCustomTacos.comFJCruiserForums.comMDXers.orgNissanMurano.orgPiloteers.orgRav4World.comRidgelineOwnersClub.comTitanTalk.comTundraSolutions.comTundraTalk.netZDXforum.com...Chrysler...100...ForumChrysler...200...Forum300cForums.com355Nation.net460Ford.comBuick...Encore...ForumCaliberForums.comFord...Focus...RS...ForumCadillac...CT6...ForumScion...iA...ForumCamaros.net...Camaro...Six...ForumChevyMalibuForum.comChallengerTalk.comDodge...Challenger...Hellcat...ForumDodge...Charger...ForumDodge...Charger...Hellcat...ForumChevelles.com...Chevy...Trax...ForumCobaltSS.comCorvette-Forum.comChevy...Cruze...ForumDodge...Intrepid...ForumCorvette...ForumFordGT500.comFord...Transit...ForumG6OwnersClub.comPontiac...G8...ForumG8Forum.comGTOForum.comHornet-Forum.comChevy...Impala...ForumJeep...ForumJeep...Patriot...ForumJeep...Renegade...ForumJeep...TrackHawk...Forum...LS1GTO.comLS1LT1.comLincoln...MKZ...ForumFord...Mustang...ForumModdedMustangs.comMustang...Ecoboost...Forum2017...Ford...Raptor...ForumNewAgeGTO.comNewCougar.orgNovas.net...RedlineForums.comRegalForums.comSkyRoadster.comSolsticeForum.comSolsticeForums.comSRT10Forum.comChevy...SS...Forum...StevesNovaSite.com...TaurusClub.comTerrainForum.comTurboDodge.comVintage-Mustang.comViperAlley.comVoltForums.comVseries.netXLRForum.comZ06Vette.com...TRUCK...CherokeeSRT8.comCumminsForum.comColoradoFans.com...Dakota-Durango.comDieselPlace.comDodge-Nitro.comDuramaxForum.comFullsizeBronco.comH2Fanatic.comJeepCommander.comPowerstroke.orgS10forum.comSSRFanatic.comTheDieselStop.comTrailvoy.com...MANUFACTURER...ChevyTeam.com...FordForums.comDodgeTalk.comFordInsideNews.comGMinsidenews.comSRTforums.com...MUSCLE...&...CLASSICS...460Ford.comCamaros.netChevelles.comChevyTeam.comCorral.netDFWStangs.netElCaminoCentral.comFordMuscleForums.comGTOforum.comImpalas.netImpalaSSForum.comNovas.netStevesNovaSite.comVintage-Mustang.com...AcuraWorld.comAudi-Forums.comBenzForum.comBenzWorld.orgBimmerWerkz.comDodgeTalk.comFerrari-Talk.comFordForums.com...FordInsideNews.comGMinsidenews.comHyundai-Forums.comHyundaiPerformance.comKia-Forums.comLamborghini-Talk.comLandRoversOnly.comLotusTalk.com...MazdaWorld.orgMini2.comMitsubishi-Forums.comVolvo-Forums.comNissan-Sites.comNissanClub.comNissanForums.com...ScionForum.comSaabScene.comSRTforums.comSuperHonda.comSuzuki-Forums.comToyotaNation.comVWforum.com...Noreast...Where..do..I..get..this?..same..as..above..5)..The..Omitec..Docking..station.This..is..a..plastic..box..that..has..2..inputs..(mains..supply..cable..&..CAT..5..cable)..and..2..outlets..(T4..probes..for..continuity..testing..etc..&..the..Omitec..data..cabel..to..the..car).I..bought..this..from..Brown..Bros..(they..are..agents..for..Omitec)..for..c..650Missed....it,....don't....know....if....I....would've....done....it,....but....then....again,....I'd....now....not....be....facing....a....challenge....anymore.(need....a....smack-on-the-forehead-with-open-hand-smiley)....Originally....Posted....by....allyv8....I....cant....see....Omitec....selling....parts....to....anyone....except....existing....T4....customers....I....can't....state....what....is....correct....or....incorrect....about....that,....all....I....did....was....cut....&....paste....the....post....above....from....the....other....forumWhat....is....your....background?....How....much....do....you....know....about....muxers....and....FPGA's?....My....own....background....is....over....10....yrs....as....a....part....time/full....time....Porsche/MB/BMW....tech....and....automotive....electrician,....undergrad....in....mech....engineering....and....after....that....law....school....(yeah....I....knowShare....Share....this....post....on....Digg....Del.icio.us....Technorati....Twitter....Rob....Bell....is....offline........Quote....Quick....Reply....post....#13....of....135....(permalink)....Old....11-07-2006,....11:02....Thread....Starter....Keith....Alexander....Registered....User........Join....Date:....Oct....2005....Location:....Ellesmere....ShropshireCar:....ZT....400....and....a....T4....Posts:....5,472....A....bit....of....topic....but....this....is....an....interesting....looking....thingy....Share....Share....this....post....on....Digg....Del.icio.us....Technorati....Twitter....Last....edited....by....Keith....Alexander;....03-10-2006....at....17:45T4...Diagnostic...System...for...Land...Rovers...The...T4...Diagnostic...System...for...Land...Rovers...allows...the...use...of...proven...TestBook...diagnostic...software...while...providing...increased...functionality...and...reliabilityI....just....can't...."hear"....themYou....cannot....leave....it....at....auto....or....the....default....high....speedWithin...6...months...they...had...closed...downMG/R...Modification...&...Tuning...Show...us...your...Projects!...LOCAL...MEETS,...EVENTS...and...CHAT...Events...Area...Forums...Was...it...you!?...Shopping...Related...General...Trader...Q&A...Trader...Forums...Archived...Forums...Website...Related...Arcade...Discussion...Merchandise...Shop...Questions...MG-Rover.org...Website...Feedback/Questions...Forum...&...Website...Stats...For...Sale...&...Wanted...For...Sale...Wanted...Other...General...Interest...PC,...Technology,...Photoshop/Artwork...and...Gaming...Active...Topics...Today's...Posts...Gallery...Garage...Insurance...Register...Facebook...Remember...Me?...Community...Links...Pictures...&...Albums...Members...List...User...Tagging...Statistics...Hash...Tag...Subscriptions...Search...Forums...Show...Threads......Show...Posts...Tag...Search...Advanced...Search...Google...Search...Search...Blogs...Tag...Search...Advanced...Search...Go...to...PageAfter..spending..11K..on..the..OEM..unit,..I..don't..imagine..you'd..be..too..excited..about..helping..if..we..have..a..question,..or..would..you..?..BTW,..a..complete..T4,..stand,..handheld..&..all,..went..for..just..under..1500e's..a..on..Ebay..right..around..the..corner..from..me..a..couple..of..weeks..agoSort..of..an..open..source..T4..reverse..engineering..projectI...believe...still...a...worthwhile...investment...if...you...are...into...this...kind...of...thingThe..information..from..all..the..different..sources..not..relevant..to..OBD..(not..relevant..to..emmisions..-..such..as..EAS)..is..multiplexed..over..one..of..the.."hot"..wires f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gardiens des Abysses Index du Forum -> - Partie publique - -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.